Whether you grow indoor, outdoor or in a greenhouse, don't let cannabis pests become a problem
Developed from an analysis of your current pest control tactics and outcomes, urban-gro's comprehensive IPM pest management package is a holistic, individualized pest prevention program, using compliant chemicals and beneficial biocontrols.
Arborjet's AzaSol® Non-Oil Based Water Soluble Powder
AzaSol is a water soluble powder which comes from the highest quality Neem. Through its patented production process, AzaSol provides an exceptionally potent, non-oil based, and environmentally friendly insect control solution.
Broad spectrum insecticide botanically derived from Neem
Effective for: Aphids, Whiteflies, Leafminers, Scale, Mealybugs, Thrips, Psyllids, Bugs, Flies, Sawflies, Caterpillars, Beetles, Weevils, Borers, Mole Crickets, Mushrooms Flies, Pests of Turf Grass and more.
- 6% Azadirachtin offers highest active ingredient
- No oily residue or clogging of equipment
- Won’t burn leaves or block photosynthesis
- Systemic & translaminar (Absorbed through leaves)
- Same day harvest of food crops
- OMRI Listed for organic use
Eco-1® 40 Broad-Spectrum Insecticide, Miticide, and Fungicide
Eco-1 40 is a blend of organic botanical oils available for use on edible to ornamental plants to control insects, mites, and fungal diseases on fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals.
- Botanical Formulation
- Food Grade for Use on Consumables
- EPA (25b) Minimum Risk active ingredients
- Safe for People & Pets when used as directed
- No REI or PHI
- Great for use in IPM programs
- Labeled for dip application to plants
Eco-1® Garden Spray Botanical Insect, Mite & Disease Control
Created after years of research with our own formulations and industry trends, Eco-1 Garden Spray offers an effective, easy, and all-purpose application.
Effective for: A wide range of mites and soft-bodied insects such as aphids, mealybugs, psyllids, and whiteflies. Prevent and control various fungal diseases such as powdery mildew, early and late blight, scab, gray mold, rust, brown rots, and leaf spot.
- EPA Minimum Risk active ingredients allowed for use on food crops
- Same day harvest
- Pleasant smell
- Non-toxic to people & pets
- Use outdoors & indoors
- Works on contact
- OMRI Listed for Organic Use
for an optimal, vertical ventilation in cultivation facilities
In certain situations, vertical fans can be much more effective and energy efﬁcient than horizontal movement. urban-gro distributes Vostermans Ventilation V-FloFan and provides cultivation product expertise to help commercial growers increase yield and lower energy costs to improve the bottom line.