Sales Administrative Assistant
The Sales Administrative Assistantprovides clerical support to the urban-gro sales team. The Sales Administrative Assistantacts as a liaison between customers, manufacturers and sales team; making calls, scheduling appointments and follow up, and providing sales team support. This position also serves as a point of contact for customers regarding queries about products, orders and deliveries, all while providing high quality customer service and achieving sales targets.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide administrative support for the sales team
- Administer and coordinate the promotion and sale of urban-gro products.
- Generate sales reports, proposals, and prepare other documents as necessary.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Manage internal database.
- Manage, track and reconcile merchandise, premiums and collateral.
- Keep detailed records of client calls and interactions.
- Maintain good customer relations
- Assist in determining vendor availability, pricing and service of replacement parts, shipment discrepancies, product information and product inspections.
- Prepare, administer and coordinate customer and dealer quotations, proposals, bids, orders, contracts and specifications in an efficient manner.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Communication Proficiency (written and verbal).
- Flexible team player.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office business software.
- Customer focused.
- Professional, self-motivated, with strong work ethic.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening, weekend, and field work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field. 1-2 years administrative assistant or sales experience.
urban-gro, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all Employees and applicants in all Company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.