Guaranteed Light Levels
Industry Leading Warranty
Every light is designed with a different purpose in mind. There are different light options for grow environments and plant stages, including:
- Indoor warehouse facilities where the lighting system provides 100% of the available light for Cannabis growth.
- Greenhouses where the lamp provides supplemental lighting. The key is to measure how much light is actually delivered by the sun on a daily basis and supplement it with light fixtures without creating shadowing during hours of sunlight.
- Lighting needs for cloning, veg stage, and the bloom stage.
Lights also can be affixed with different reflectors in order to maximize efficiency. urban-gro provides Cannabis lighting options including the following types of lamps and lighting:
- Double Ended High Pressure Sodium (DE HPS)
- Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH)
In addition to our fixtures, we supply a large range of reflectors. Each reflector has been developed to provide an optimum light distribution for cannabis crops. Reflectors are used to ensure that the light penetrates deeper into the crop in the most efficient way possible. Each of the reflectors has its own specific properties and associated applications. All the reflectors have a very high performance and are easily removed from the fixtures for efficient cleaning and changing. We invite you to read more about the details and specifications of each fixture.
Lighting Cut Sheets
The Soleil 1000W Dual Ended HPS
- High efficiency ballast technology from the Netherlands. Built in heat fins to reduce operating temperature by 6%.
- Hinged ballast compartment for easy access.
- New breathable membrane allows for cooler operation.
- Compatible with Delta and Zeta reflectors to suit your lighting requirements.