Features & Benefits
The BIOS Icarus Ti LED Grow Light is the controlled environmental agricultural industry’s superior choice for commercial crop production. The thoughtfully inspired Icarus Ti LED Grow Light has superior Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) output and PAR photon efficacy in an LED fixture specifically designed for top lighting applications. The Icarus Ti LED Grow Light has an optimized broad spectrum that maximizes photosynthesis and plant growth while also providing the ideal conditions for a very comfortable visual experience and crop assessment.
- Fully assembled, industrial grade construction and durability
- Optimized spectrum for all phases of plant growth and production
- Scientifically engineered spectrum to maximize photosynthesis, growth, yield, and quality
- >40% less energy required and heat generated than
1000W HPS to produce an equivalent amount of delivered PAR
- Superior delivered PAR output and PAR photon efficacy as compared to1000W HPS
- Superior lighting uniformity across the plant canopy
- Unique heat pipe thermal design allows for passive cooling, which eliminates inferior features such as fans, moving parts, and noise
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly mercury free lighting source compared to traditional technologies (HID and fluorescent) which require hazardous waste disposal
- Wet-rated with tempered glass optics to protect sensitive electronics from grow environment
- Easily cleaned for optimal (maximum) light output over time
- Applications: Indoor crop production, greenhouses, growth chambers, retro-fit existing
- HID or new construction controlled environment grow facilities
- On-board power supply (LED driver) for ease of installation
Gi Spectral Graph
Fixture Wattage: 545 Watts
Voltage: 100-277VAC & 277-480VAC
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (_mol PAR/s): 1255 _mol/s
PAR Photon E_cacy (_mol PAR/J): 2.3 umol/J
Optimal Mounting Height: 36”- 96” (91.44 cm – 243.8 cm)
above the plant canopy
Optimal Footprint: 4’ x 4’ (1.2 m x 1.2 m)
Average Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density: >1000 _mol/(m2 · s)
Spectrum: Broad horticulturally optimized spectrum
Fixture Dimensions: 45.5” long x 6.7” wide (115.5 cm x 17 cm)
Fixture Weight: 13 lbs (5.3 kg) with on-board LED driver
Housing and Finish: Anodized clear
Mounting: Y-_t Gripple Hangers
Dimmability: 0-10 V
Rated Power Factor: >90%
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Ingress Protection: IP65
Certifications: UL1598 wet location rated, UL 8750, RoHS, FCC
Photometrics: Leading Testing Laboratories
Professional Light Plans
Our team of cultivation technologists have decades of experience building detailed lighting plans for every kind of commercial grow environment. urban-gro works with your team to prepare a complimentary light plan to ensure that light uniformity and light levels are adequate for your crop.
Ready to purchase lights?
Fill in the form and we will contact you shortly.
Looking for other lights?