commercial cannabis lighting
urban-gro helps maximize the yields and profitability of new and existing cultivation facilities
through our lighting design and LED and traditional lighting products.
LED Cannabis Grow Lights | Double Ended HPS | CMH | Metal Halide
Every light is designed with a different purpose in mind. There are different light options for grow environments and stages, including:
- Indoor warehouse facilities where the lighting system provides 100% of the available light for cannabis growth.
- Greenhouses where the lamp provides supplemental lighting. The key is to measure how much light is actually delivered by the sun on a daily basis and supplement it with light without creating shadowing during hours of sunlight.
- Lighting needs for cloning, veg stage and the bloom stage.
Lights also can be affixed with different reflectors in order to maximize efficiency. urban-gro provides cannabis lighting options including the following types of lamps and lighting:
- Double Ended High Pressure Sodium (DE HPS)
- Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH)
- Metal Halide (MH)
In addition to our fixtures, we supply a large range of reflectors. Each reflector has been developed to provide an optimum light distribution for cannabis crops. Reflectors are used to ensure that the light penetrates deeper into the crop in the most efficient way possible. Each of the reflectors has its own specific properties and associated applications. All the reflectors have a very high performance and are easily removed from the fixtures for efficient cleaning and changing.
We invite you to read more about the details and specifications of each in our products.
Lighting Cut Sheets
PL Light Systems is proud to introduce the HSE NXT2, the pinnacle of 1000W horticultural fixture design. The HSE NXT2 takes into account not only the most advanced electronic driver, but utilizes a brand new cast aluminum body. The HSE NXT2 is designed for years of maintenance free operation and no detail has been overlooked.
- High efficiency electronic ballast
- Built in heat fins to reduce operating temperature by 6%
- Hinged ballast compartment for easy access
- New breathable membrane allows for cooler operation
- Single part casting with slide lock sockets to make lamping and re-lamping quick and easy
- Compatible with Alpha and Beta reflectors to suit your lighting requirements
Engineered specifically for low ceiling applications, the HSE NXT-LP offers growers the same industry-leading performance they have come to expect from the NXT family of products-without compromise.
The fixture’s ultra-low-profile design lends itself ideally to close-to-ceiling mounting, to allow for more space between the fixture and the surface of the crop in facilities where ceiling height is limited.
- Delivers optimum light output, unparalleled uniformity and depth penetration.
- Built in heat fins and “breathable membrane” to reduce operating temperature.
- Low-profile cast-aluminum housing for close-to-ceiling mounting-allowing for more space between light fixture and the surface of the crop.
- Die-cast ballast compartment for easy access.
- Single part casting with slide lock sockets to make lamping and re-lamping quick and easy.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Asymmetric distribution for precise optical control
Fixture can be mounted in multiple orientations to produce a uniform gradient of light in the direction it is needed
Integrated heat fins and “breathable membrane” to reduce operating temperature
Compatible with Alpha and Beta reflectors High efficiency electronic ballast
Hinged ballast compartment for easy access
Single-part casting with slide-lock sockets enables quick and easy lamping / re-lamping
HSE MH Standard and Self Leveling
• High efficiency electronic driver
• Built in heat fins to reduce operating temperature
• Compatible with Maxima reflector to provide optimum light distribution
• Spectral output optimized for maximum vegetative growth and propagation
• Multiple mounting options to suit vast range of applications
(315W Ceramic Metal Halide Veg Grow System)
- High efficiency ballast technology from the Netherlands. Built in heat fins to reduce operating temperature by 6%.
- Hinged ballast compartment for easy access.
- New breathable membrane allows for cooler operation.
- Compatible with Delta and Zeta reflectors to suit your lighting requirements.
Download the product installation instructions here:
P.L. Light Systems HORTILED TOP
With a light output of 860 μmol/m2.s and a system efficacy of 2.7 μmol/J, the HortiLED TOP delivers optimum performance and energy savings. Engineered to deliver lighting performance on par with that of traditional light sources, the HortiLED TOP is ideal for use in many different top lighting applications. Available in multiple distribution and spectral options–HortiLED TOP offers unparalleled lighting design flexibility. Optional 0-10V dimming allows for seamless
integration with compatible control systems.
Light output can be dimmed on a relative scale, based on varying levels of natural daylight within the facility–enabling exceptional control of light levels and energy consumption. A simple plug-and-play platform, intuitive mounting and multiple voltage options, allows for quick and easy installation or retrofitting from traditional light sources.
P.L. Light Systems HORTILED INTER
A highly unique optical design allows for the best possible combination of light intensity and distribution along the vertical plane of high-wire crops.
The HortiLED INTER delivers up to 125 μmol/m2.s uniformly to the top surface of the leaves, even at the lowest levels of the canopy–while delivering system
efficacies as high as 2.63 μmol/J. The narrow-profile modules are also designed to provide optimal heat management–enabling close-to-canopy mounting
without any burning.
The HortiLED INTER can be used as standalone system or in combination with one of PL Light System’s top lighting solutions–providing unparalleled flexibility
and optimum lighting control throughout the growing season.
P.L. Light Systems HORTILED MULTI
HortiLED MULTI is a small fixture that offers big energy savings, allowing for maximum space utilization and system efficacies as high as 2.5 μmol/J.
The HortiLED MULTI is available in two module lengths and distribution options. Each option is designed to deliver optimum light levels and uniformity across the length and width of shelf–while minimizing light loss off the sides of the shelf.
“We specialize in tailored lighting packages and solutions for the Cannabis industry.”Shelly Peterson