As part of our cultivation technologies product offering, urban-gro sells a variety of inputs.
Every commercial cannabis cultivator knows they have 100% chance of encountering one or more pests in his or her grow. The most common cannabis pest are: thrips, whitefly, foliar aphids, root aphids, spider mites, russet mites, broad mites and fungas gnats.
The best way to get ahead of these pests is with a cannabis IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program. Our cultivation technology product experts can help. They can make recommendations for products and applications for both prevention and curative treatments. They can also help you diagnose and resolve distressed plants from physical, environmental and cultural issues. urban-gro’s product experts offer a wide variety of best in class large scale horticulture solutions to the large-scale commercial cannabis cultivator including lighting, automated fertigation, benches, commercial sprayers, and more!
Issues that were easily handled in a basement can post significant financial risk in a large grow facility. We recommend various organic pesticide solutions depending on the unique needs and challenges of the facility along with anticipating problems or handling known issues. The key is to act early, often and in the unfortunate face of a pest infestation – fast and appropriately.
Each week urban-gro spotlights one product for our Deal of the Week.
The promotion offers a deep discount along with free shipping across the U.S.
Sign up on our website www.urban-gro.com or text “cultivate” to 31996 and get a text alert each week.
Bulk pricing is available on all of our inputs.
Speak to one of our representatives today!
urban-gro’s preferred pesticide products and manufacturers including: Brandt, Certis USA, BioWorks, BioSafe Systems, Stylet-Oil, MGK Insect Control Solutions. The most popular of these organic pesticides that urban-gro offers include:
- BotaniGard MAXX
- Double Nickel LC
- Evergreen 5.0
- GC Mite
If you aren’t familiar with these here is a quick run-down on each of them.
- Azasol – This water soluble product botanically derived from the neem plant, Azadirachtin indica. Effective on a wide spectrum of cannabis pests.
- AzaGuard – AzaGuard is a botanical insecticide/nematicide that is used for broad spectrum insecticidal control.
- BotaniGard – This mycoinsecticide is an effective biological insecticide that is used to control whitefly, thrips, aphids, and other soft-bodied insects.
- BotaniGard MAXX – Natural Pyrethrins and Beauveria bassiana strain GHA represents latest generation of biopesticide for quick knockdown of a wide variety of insects and mites.
- Double Nickel LC – Broad spectrum preventive fungicide for control and suppression of powdery mildew and root rot.
- Ecospreader – Reduces surface tension of the leaf and allows better contact of the chemical/pesticide solution to the pathogen.
- Evergreen 5.0 – Broad spectrum insecticide is OMRI Listed and provides effective control for foliar and substrate-dwelling Cannabis pests.
- GC Mite – A combination of natural oils and extracts used to control mite populations.
- Grandevo – This advanced bioinsecticide controls a broad spectrum of chewing and sucking insects and mites while being easy on beneficials.
- Neemix 4.5 – An organic insect growth regulator. It controls targeted insect larvae by interfering with the insects’ ability to molt.
- Pyganic – OMRI listed organic pyrethrin-based contact insecticide.
- Regalia – OMRI listed biofungicide activates plant’s natural defenses to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Trilogy – An effective fungicide/insecticide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases and selected pest species.
- Triact 70 – OMRI listed broad-spectrum fungicide, miticide and insecticide is a clarified hydrophobic extract of Neem oil.
- ZeroTol 2.0 – A highly effective fungicide, bactericide and algaecide.
Give us a call at 720-390-3880 x 117 and let our cultivation technology experts get you on a Cannabis IPM program today!